- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, project managers, Software UI/UX Designer & Developers, and non-tech stakeholders to bring intuitive design-centric approach to the product interfaces of our company’s political campaign management platform and other political technology products.
- Build dynamic, functional, and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces for our software products ensuring cross browser compatibility. Define requirements for new features and User Interface (UI) implementations. Translate business, functional and User Experience (UX) requirements into intuitive and engaging software interfaces and interactions.
- Communicate design solutions into functioning user experience workflows to both tech and non-tech stakeholders. Rapidly prototype UI from rough sketches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Info Systems, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as UI Developer, Front End Developer, or any job title involving UI/UX software development.
Please click here to Apply.
Work Location: Aristotle International, Inc., 205 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003.
Aristotle International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).