In Charleston, West Virginia voters are preparing to go to the polls to elect a mayor, with early voting starting May 1, 2015.
Charleston voters will have the pick of three candidates: a Democrat former councilman, the Republican incumbent and an Independent.
Aristotle’s VoterListsOnline.com can shed light on this election by tapping into our vast database of voter data.
For example, our updated West Virginia voter file shows that approximately 20% of Charleston voters have voted early in recent elections
Learn more about West Virginia’s voters today by signing up. Enjoy hundreds of data enhancements, reliable customer service and friendly pricing.
VoterListsOnline.com is an unparalleled political technology tool that provides up-to-date voter files on all 50 states.
Five hundred plus enhancements allow for targeted fundraising, creation of time-saving walk lists, expert GOTV strategy and much more.
Our immense and comprehensive data is coupled with twenty-four hour, seven day a week customer service. Providing the safety blanket your campaign craves when it is needed most.
Aristotle’s recently updated New Mexico voter file brings into focus several 2015 elections in the state. Most specifically we look at Albuquerque’s city council races:
- Elections will be held for districts 2, 4, 6 and 8 in October
- 154,942 voters live in these districts
- 44% are High Propensity Voters
Sign up today to see what other data points you might require for your New Mexico election.
For instance, you wouldn’t share yard signs with your opponent during a primary, right? So why share your data? Aristotle believes your data is yours, period.
The GOP candidate, James Comer, states that passing a statewide right-to-work law would be his first priority if elected. While at the same time, the Democratic front runner, Jack Conway, strongly opposes such a law.
What does the Kentucky electorate think of right-to-work legislation? Are they for or against, or do they just not care?
Here are some insights into how voters might see this issue with our recently updated Kentucky voter file:
- 43.6% of Kentucky voters are profiled as Social Conservatives
- 3.8% of these voters are business owners
- 39.3% of Kentucky voters are profiled as Social Liberals
- 2.0% of voters profiled as Social Liberals are business owners
Log on to VoterListsOnline.com today to learn more about our Kentucky state voter file and how Aristotle can help make 2015 and 2016 a major success for your campaign.
VoterListsOnline.com – now offering more than voters.
Whether you are ready to take your GOTV campaign to the next level, expand your outreach efforts or need data for non-political projects, Aristotle’s consumer database at VoterListsOnline.com has the data you need.
Key features include:
- 205 million individuals nationwide
- Hundreds of data fields, including purchasing and lifestyle information
- Custom lists from county, address, Core Based Statistical Area (CBSA) or Direct Marketing Area (DMA)
- Geospatial function to locate consumers within a selected radius
Contact us here to access our consumer database today! Or, call (877) 837-2747.