At Aristotle, we are building innovative software systems used by political organizations to reach their constituents. We are looking for a Web Application Developer who can take the lead on our latest project, PredictIt—a political futures exchange where you can buy and sell predictions on the outcome of political events. This is an exciting new market and career opportunity.
PredictIt.org is a project of Victoria University, operated with the support of Aristotle International, a U.S. non-partisan political technology company. Its purpose is educational. Prediction markets, like this one, are attracting a lot of academic and practical interest. So, you get to play for fun, investing modest amounts in your informed predictions, while helping the experts better understand the wisdom of the crowd.
PredictIt functions like a stock market where you can buy and sell shares in predictions minute by minute. If you think the event is more likely than the market reflects, you’ll want to buy shares at today’s price and either sell your shares when the price goes up or hold them until the event occurs. You’ll want to do the reverse if you think the event is less likely to happen. You’ll win at PredictIt not only by divining the future, but knowing when to cash in.
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of CPND/Digital Advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords) and video advertising (YouTube). For each channel, there are different targeting methods. These channels also have different audiences.
- Setup, test and analyze content marketing strategy
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a weekly basis
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Actively collaborate with Rossert Digital and marketing department digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
- Experience in the gaming, gambling and/or political industry is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of Google Ads account management experience required
- Google Ads Certification a plus
- Google Analytics experience required
- Google Search Console experience required
- Content marketing experience a plus (Taboola, Outbrain)
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising required
- Experience with Google Apps a plus
Please click here to Apply.