Work closely with the professional services team to create client deliverables, including website design and coding, email layouts, web ads and landing pages, printed materials, and infographics. Develop branding for client PAC and grassroots programs, including logos, color schemes, slide decks, and brochures. Provide creative consultation for account management and consulting team.
A successful candidate will be able to turn around high-level design work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to interact directly with clients in order to discuss design ideas and requirements for mobile deployment and websites. You will be expected to design creative web site mockups and have the ability to produce usable HTML/CSS/images for our development teams to apply to our client SharePoint websites. You must be able to implement components including RSS feeds, embedded video, slideshows, and elements from the client’s primary website, but can include others as well.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Design with web or multimedia major or equivalent
- Online portfolio and list of websites you’ve worked on
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design fully responsive websites accessible from mobile and desktop browsers (Chrome, IE 7-11, FF, Safari, iOS, Android)
- Ability to design and develop website templates to be implemented by development resources on the SharePoint platform
- Experience creating HTML pages and emails that render properly in a wide array of web and email clients
- Working in a PC or MAC environment with the Adobe Create Cloud Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver
- Ability to test and debug front end code
- Work on-site at the Aristotle DC offices on Capitol Hill
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of latest print and web design trends
A plus but not required:
- An understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimization
- SharePoint Site Design and Content Authoring
- Copywriting experience
- Ad Words experience
- Freelance experience
- Ad design experience
Please click here to Apply.