The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Controller and includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare bank account reconciliations;
- Prepare and enter journal entries for fixed assets, accruals, deferred rent, prepayments, and other balance sheet accounts;
- Assist in all aspects of month end close and close analysis;
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet for senior management;
- Sales and Use Tax;
- Process weekly full cycle Accounts Payable;
- Reconcile Payroll transactions;
- Maintenance of physical accounting files;
- Assist with accounts receivable and billing; and,
- Other accounting and administrative duties.
- 4 plus years of professional experience;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (or other accounting software) preferred;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook a must;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Please click here to Apply.