The Accounting Assistant reports directly to the Controller and includes the following responsibilities:
- Process contracts on a daily basis;
- Enter invoices into Microsoft Dynamics SL for all new and existing contracts;
- Assist with month-end invoices based on transactional usage reports;
- Assist clients as needed with questions about invoicing;
- Interact extensively with sales team regarding contract processing and client-related matters;
- Assist with accounts payable as needed; and,
- Other accounting and administrative duties.
- 0 to 1 year of professional experience;
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (or other accounting software) preferred;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook a must;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Degree in Accounting strongly preferred but will consider a related field, or Accounting Minor.
Please click here to Apply.