- Work in collaboration to produce marketing materials including but not limited to ad rolls, printed ads, posters, banners, flyers, etc.
- Assist with the development of internal marketing strategies
- Brainstorm prospective visual concepts
- Collaborate with other interns and staff members to develop creative ideas for new graphic content.
- Strong design skills.
- Working knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Preference will be given to those with previous experience in graphic design, marketing, and advertising.
- Majors: Graphic design, visual arts, marketing or related.
This is an unpaid internship and not eligible for remote work. Please check and confirm with your university that the Graphic Design internship meets the universities requirements’ and can be used for college credit.
Please click here to Apply.