This position is responsible for managing projects related to maintaining and updating software that produces campaign finance reports as required by various state and federal agencies for campaigns and other political groups. The work depends on understanding campaign finance rules and regulations as well as working within the process required to create software that produces accurate and comprehensive campaign finance reports. Occasional on-call work required, focused primarily around reporting deadlines. This position requires extreme attention to detail and ability to meet multiple statutory deadlines.
Please do not apply if you do not have political finance filing experience. Please identify specific filing experience on your resume or cover letter.
- Analysis and management of existing reporting software, both to resolve client issues and to maintain compliance with state/federal law updates
- Contributes to the design and implementation of state and federal reporting software.
- Communicates campaign finance law requirements to software developers to explain the scope and desired final reporting result of software changes
- Provides technical guidance to staff and customers regarding multiple compliance software products
- Creates and manages technical compliance documentation, both internal and external
- At least one cycle worth of campaign or lobbying experience, preferably in finance
- Alternatively, experience doing QC or Documentation work for software development
- Ability to produce work with a deadline driven environment, set both internally and by state/federal agencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfort discussing work both with customers, coworkers, and other principals who have an interest in the Compliance product
Please click here to Apply.