Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that challenges you creatively and technically? Do you have a great eye for typography, imagery and composition? Do you create designs that attract attention and generate leads? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Web Graphic Designer who is comfortable and proficient with digital design, creating infographics and print collateral. As an integral part of our marketing team, your designs will have an immediate impact on the success of the company.
You will be expected to design creative website mockups and must have the ability to produce usable HTML/CSS/images for marketing WordPress websites. Working knowledge of WordPress on both the front-end and back-end is a plus.
- Create mobile-responsive websites and landing pages
- Create functional wireframes in HTML to aid development. A developer should be able to easily wire up functionality using the HTML templates and build website functionality quickly.
- Adapt existing designs to different sizes, layouts or variations for implementation
- Research and suggest ideas for ads, emails and web pages that form the foundation of marketing campaigns
- Create digital marketing materials, such as ads for Facebook, Google, etc. with a thoughtful understanding of advertising principles
- Create marketing email templates for Marketo and Optimail platforms
- Create infographics
- Create print collateral including banners, flyers, etc.
- Keep files organized and backed up consistently, with documentation
- Enforce a consistent style and branding across products and channels
- 2+ years of experience in web design
- Demonstrated ability in understanding color theory and execution of such concepts
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Familiar with creating customer journey maps
- Experienced in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with HTML, CSS, including CSS/HTML Framework is a MUST
- Detail oriented
- A self-starter who can conceptualize and design stunning materials
- A true team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Simple design tests required during the interview process
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing, responsive design and mobile design principles
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design mobile responsive websites
- Experience with web banners
- Experience in designing and coding responsive HTML emails
- Working in a Mac and PC environment
- Work on-site at the Aristotle DC offices on Capitol Hill.
A plus but not required:
- Understanding of SEO
- Animated Web banners experience
- Creative interactive Web infographics
Please click here to Apply.