We are looking for an Inside Sales Associate to assist in lead generation, business development, and processing of sales orders. Typical activities will include:
- Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to help start sales process.
- Cooperating with Account Reps and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects and current customers of the organization.
- Creating content and lists for outbound targeted marketing mailings.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales goals and forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Assisting in processing of sales orders.
- Producing reports on sales activities of team and individual Account Reps.
- Providing effective software overviews for potential end-user customers.
- Emphasizing product features and benefits, discussing purchasing options, and preparing sales quotes.
- Creating and delivering qualified leads to Accounts Reps.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Attending industry conferences and shows to develop industry expertise and to build network of leads
- Strong verbal skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Command of Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Disciplined record keeping, and extraordinary teamwork in pursuit of sales.
- Must be able to accomplish complex and creative writing assignments with a minimum of supervision and minimal revision.
- Candidate should be willing and capable of learning internal systems in minimal time.
- Some data entry and other administrative duties will be required.
Please click here to Apply.