An excellent career opportunity for a Senior Accountant is available in the Washington, DC office located on Capitol Hill. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Controller and includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and enter journal entries;
- Enter invoices into Microsoft Dynamics SL for contacts;
- Preparation of Monthly Billable items, including indirect costs billings;
- Assist with month-end invoices based on transactional usage reports;
- Assist in all aspects of month end close and close analysis;
- Prepare P&L and Balance sheet for senior management;
- Sales and Use Tax;
- Assist with accounts receivables and other billings;
- Assist with accounts payable as needed; and,
- Other accounting and administrative duties.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 4+ years of professional experience;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (or other accounting software) preferred;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook a must;
- Ability to work with Government Contracting preferred;
- Experience calculating and billing for hourly work and indirect costs beneficial;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills;
- Must be able to meet deadlines; and,
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Please click here to Apply.