The QC Specialist measures and validates software quality via use of industry standard testing tools, automation tools and methodologies. The QC Specialist identifies and documents program defects; researches root causes, and ensure fixes are made.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years of experience in computers and/or applications development and testing.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-4 years of quality assurance and testing experience within a system/networking development environment. More than one year of QC automation experience with Selenium.
- Strong experience in Selenium automation is a MUST. Must have experience generating automation tests for Complex Web applications which can be run on multiple browsers using Selenium.
- Must have some experience doing load testing for web applications.
- Understanding of QC principles and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with preparation of formal test plans, test cases and bug reporting (using an automated bug tracking system).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, MS SQL, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, as well as Excel, Access and other databases.
- Strong Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and initiative on a day-to-day basis and to initiate and successfully manage testing cycles requiring cooperation among diverse groups.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well on technical subjects in both written and oral form.
- Experience with the US political system and CMS, fundraising or voter contact systems strongly preferred; Campaign, Grassroots or PAC experience is a plus.
Please click here to Apply.