Aristotle is looking for someone who has a strong background in event management and marketing. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to manage, plan and execute marketing events in Washington, DC and across the U.S., and work with the Marketing Department on a variety of marketing initiatives such as social media, email campaigns, competitive analyses and public relations. Events include field marketing events, industry events, conferences, tradeshows, meetings and publicity events. A successful candidate is someone living in the Washington, DC Metro area and a creative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with our Marketing Department to build effective marketing campaigns to existing and potential customers.
- Manage social media accounts across the entire company and report on efficacy and engagement efforts.
- Monitor weekly KPIs such as open rates and click through rates to ensure we continue to improve our email communications.
- Set up, test and analyze emails in Pardot platform.
- Manage and execute all marketing events and logistics in Washington, DC and across the U.S.
- Manage conference and tradeshow process from end-to-end; work closely with the sales team to establish goals, outreach and follow-up strategies for leads.
- Identify, pursue, negotiate and book all sponsorship, speaking, and exhibition opportunities at industry conferences.
- Manage all online webinars, assist with webinar production, coordinate with speakers, and host webinars using webinar platforms.
- Track conference and event budgetary spending; measure ROI and event/conference metrics via Salesforce.
- Create overall event marketing strategy: promotion, ticketing, PR, event communications, marketing emails, etc.
- Create all event communications content, building custom emails and writing copy
- Order various promotional items for the company
- Assist in developing a dynamic social media strategy that increases engagement and followers on all channels.
- Help manage relationships with the online influencer community.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and continually track competitor marketing initiatives.
- Conduct competitive analyses for all divisions on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Event Management, Marketing, Political science or other
- 3-5 years of relevant event management experience
- A proven track record to multi-task and prioritize ongoing projects
- Relevant experience managing company presence at conferences and tradeshows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and top-notch organizational skills are a must
- Relevant experience negotiating various types of contracts related to events and conferences
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team, but can also work independently
Please click here to Apply.