Aristotle is looking for an HR and Office Coordinator who can assist with our recruiting efforts and coordinate various office and administrative functions. This includes recruiting top talent for our open positions, coordinating interviews, onboarding employees, and other administrative duties. You will also help contribute to the company culture by hosting fun and engaging employee events. The ideal candidate is a creative individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, who has a passion for recruiting.
- Write and post job descriptions, set up job openings on company’s applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Use ATS to source, track, and process candidates throughout the interview process
- Train employees on how to use the ATS, assist with related questions and troubleshooting
- Source passive candidates into the recruiting pipeline
- Work with various outside recruiters to fill job openings
- Onboard new employees, continually improve the company’s onboarding process
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with various projects relating to the Human Resource department.
- Plan all company culture events: happy hours, lunches, holiday parties, company fun days, management trainings, company all-hands meetings, etc.
- Assist with various office administration duties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of working experience in HR, Recruiting, or Office Administration
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) is a plus.
- Event management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for recruiting and an interest in improving various HR practices
Please click here to Apply.