The Director of Marketing plays a key leadership role in Aristotle’s Marketing Department and works with all members of the Marketing Team, Sales Team and Product Teams to help create and implement cohesive marketing strategies to drive leads and client retention, and increase awareness and appreciation of the Aristotle brand.
Qualified candidates are experienced in developing marketing plans, copy writing, digital organizing, email marketing and lead-generation tactics.
- Works with the CMO to develop and manage a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with communications, messaging and lead-generation strategy.
- Manages Digital Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
- Works with entire Marketing Team to develop, execute and manage targeted marketing strategies, websites, social media accounts, bloggers, and other outlets to keep Aristotle at the forefront of political technology.
- Works with all departments to ensure all content is vetted through proper channels and meets criteria of Marketing Department.
- Designs audience segmentation and messaging strategy that can be used for external messaging throughout the organization.
- Produces marketing materials, including slicks, web content content, email content, talking points, and other messages necessary.
- Researches latest trends, analytics and emerging technologies in the marketing communications arena and applies those to Aristotle work.
- Creates and manages calendar of all external messaging and works with the CMO to develop messages and channels that maximize our ability to advance the Aristotle brand.
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency internally and externally, policing the brand image guidelines and ensuring branding consistency across all external and internal channels ensuring that all communications regarding any Aristotle products, services or initiatives are aligned with our brand identity.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or public relations or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of four years of progressively responsible marketing and communications experience.
- Must be a driven, self-starting, self-sufficient, multi-tasker who can manage immediate, short-term and long-term projects simultaneously. A team player who can work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills particularly in writing marketing-related communications for social media and creating and executing e-marketing strategies including deep working knowledge of all media channels including digital, print and public relations tools including video and storytelling.
- Experience with creating email blasts. A working knowledge of basic HTML is useful.
- Demonstrated experience in specialized segmentation marketing techniques and ability to alter content for various media sources.
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Demonstrates exceptional judgment, attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow through.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including hours beyond the normal schedule, if necessary.
- Broad or general knowledge of and/or previous work exposure to politics preferred.
- Flair for copy-writing and is creative.
- Experience collaborating with others and ability to maintain strong relationship with all departments across the company.
Click here to apply.